Saturday, November 29, 2008

Stress Free!

Today marks the first day of my stressfreefromassignments independence day.

Goodbye to books and class schedules.
Hello to holiday baybeh!

I'm actually excited bout' what the holiday gonna be.

First, most definitely the long hours that I get to sleep in the morning! (Aww.. don't be jealous baby!).

Second, the shopping therapy that I've not done in a longest time! Get all excited! When was the last time I actually bought something for myself? It's time to make it up to myself girl! ..to the most satisfying level, starting tomorrow.

Next, girly girlfriends return from everywhere across the globe! The smell of partying is near! Get even more excited!

Oh boy, December's gonna be blast!

On the downside,
screw up the final exam that only have one subject. Will have my book with me when the day before. =)

No comments: